Lasts app. 60’; no intermission.
Suitable for ages 14+.
- Concept, Choreography & Directed by: Tuğçe Tuna
- Video Visual Director: Tuğçe Tuna
- Sound Design: Vahit Tuna, Tuğçe Tuna
- Light Design: Utku Kara, Tuğçe Tuna
- Artists in the Interdisciplinary Medium: Zeynep Arkök, Aslı Bülbül, Duygu Güngör, Lal Tuna, Zeynep Günsur Yüceil, Leman Yılmaz
- Dance Artists: Pınar Akyüz, Olcay Karahan, Ezgi Yaren Karademir, Aybike İpekçi, Canan Yücel Pekiçten, Hilal Sibel Pekel, Leyla Postalcıoğlu, Gizem Seçkin, Filiz Sızanlı, Tuğçe Tuna, Bahar Vidinlioğlu
Thanks to Yücel Kültür Vakfı
Contemporary dance artist, choreographer Tuğçe Tuna combines the stories with the revelations of kinesthetic memory and numerology in her piece where she pursues the embodying the illusions based on the uniqueness of the body.
Number, Sight, Illusion, Sound, Remedy.
The audience will meet with this story in one of the unique places of Sultanahmet, Abud Efendi Mansion, accompanied by dance artists and figures with different experiences.