Lasts app. 50’; no intermission.
- Choreography: Gizem Bilgen
- Dramaturgy: Anne-Marije van den Bersselaar
- Music Design: Mehmet Irdel & Løt.te
- Costume Design: Milen Nae
- Light Design: Murat Ersan
- Dancers: Buse Ercan Öztekin*, Emre Olcay*, Gizem Bilgen, Mert Öztekin*
- Movement Chorus: Begüm Sezer, Can Özmen, İsmet Köroğlu, Meltem Gürlevik, Mehmet Bahattin Genç, Müzeyyen Durgun, Onur Tanyeri, Sinan Akdoğan
- Project Assistant: Ülkü Şahin
*MDT Istanbul dancers
Thanks to Akbank Sanat ve Hollanda Konsolosluğu
A journey of a haunted time and space with four dancers including eight bodies in a movement choir... Dramaturgist Anne-Marije van den Bersselaar says, ‘You are zoomed into a landscape of existing interpersonal stories. Deconstruction of the formal composition and shifting movement dynamics bring our associations back to our own lives and memories. disLOKASYON can be unfolded in multiple layers built on sound compilation. This truly pure and eclectic performance with daring physicality is a rollercoaster journey for everyone to experience.’
For ticket sales and info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets will be available on the date of the performance (19 November) as of 18.30 until the beginning of performance. No credit cards, only cash. Due to the limited capacity of the venue, please make a reservation to email@example.com from November 12.