Lasts app. 60’; no intermission.
- Written by: Graham Farrow
- Directed by: Emre Kınay
- Translated into Turkish by: Sevda Deniz Karali
- Assistant Director: Damla Sezgin
- Dramaturgy: Ayşegül Hardern
- Light Design: Erkan Kalkan
- Music: Janset Sayar
- Production Assistants: Yağmur Durmazbilek, Yağız Gürcan
- Sound & Effect Design: Muhammet Çelebi
- Stage Design: Uğur Dumangöz
- Graphic Design: Ece İletir
- Performers: Esra Kızıldoğan, Emre Kınay
- Voice Over: Hakan Vanlı (LIOYD)
An irreplaceable loss, glamorisation of the serial killer by the society of the spectacle and vulturous mass media, an increasingly degenerating society where the law fails to function, and a man who attempts to establish justice in this savage new world order. English playwright and screenwriter Graham Farrow’s two-hander Talk About The Passion explores a striking case. In the words of the plays director and actor Emre Kınay, Talk About The Passion is a modern-day Crime and Punishment story.