Lasts app. 60’; no intermission.
Suitable for ages 13+.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The play occasionally will be viewed standing and walking within the venue. The venue requires walking up and down stairs. Due to reasons specific to the venue's architecture, viewers with a fear of the darkness are advised to observe caution. Late arrivals will not be accepted; audiences should arrive at the venue no later than thirty minutes before the show. Audiences who arrive late will not be admitted and tickets will not be refunded. We would like to remind our audience not to bring large bags, and that they will be asked to leave their coats in the cloakroom.
PROJE DİFÜZYON & YOĞUNLUK
- Directed by: Özgül Akıncı
- Dramaturgy: Özgül Akıncı, Zinnure Türe, İsmail Eğler, Elif Tekir
- Devised Texts: Zinnure Türe, Oya Bacak, Sedat Can Güvenç, Özgül Akıncı
- Sound & Light Design: Yoğunluk
- Scenography: Yoğunluk
- Costume Design: Ülkü Şahin
- Assistants: Edanur Köşeli, Yağmur Ruken Kahraman, Ayda Akkaya
- Performance: Zinnure Türe, Oya Bacak, Sedat Can Güvenç
Thanks to Türkiye Tasarım Vakfı, Ayşe Umur, Kadıköy Theatron, İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi, İBB Şehir Hatları
An invitation to experience performance, light and sound as components of the location...The audience will witness a series of created moments based on King Lear while wandering the historical Kuzguncuk Pier in the company of three actors. With its team arising from the collaboration between the fields of modern art, architecture, theatre and performance, As Much creates a universe where text and sound are a part of the ambience, and beckons the audience to enter a new relationship with the place while tracking down the performance.