Lasts app. 100’; no intermission.
Suitable for ages 15+.
Altıdan Sonra Tiyatro
- Written by: Başar Sabuncu
- Directed by: Yiğit Sertdemir
- Dramaturgy: Aylin Alıveren
- Musical Director: Yiğit Özatalay
- Choreography: Büşra Firidin
- Stage Design: Yiğit Sertdemir
- Lighting Design: Cem Yılmazer
- Costume Design: Özlem Kaya
- Orchestra: Mutlu Ödemiş (accordion, violin & ukulele), Güneş Bulak (clarinet, alto saxophone), Sarper Kaynak (piano), Doğan Doğangün (doublebass), Mustafa Kemal Emirel (drum & glockenspiel)
- Assistants: Elif Agören, Veli Çetin, Özge Acu
- Project Coordinator: Dilay Ekmekçioğlu
- Performers: Tülay Günal, Yeşim Sarı, Burcu Halaçoğlu, Can Deniz Erzaim, Ozan Erdönmez, Aytek Şayan, Levend Yılmaz
Thanks to Genco Erkal, Seçkin Selvi, Candan Sabuncu, Asu Maro, Dilek Öztürk, Burcu Yetiş, Volkan Gökemre
Immortalised not only for her voice but for her passion for life, music and love, Edith Piaf has seen both the peak and the very bottom in her tragic life of 48-years. Although she was born on the sidewalk and struggled with illness and poverty all her life; she turned into a legend who shook the world by embracing life with astounding passion and courage. This life story reaching from 1950s France to the Turkey of 1980s is once again on stage with an impressive adaptation by Tülay Günay. The Sidewalk Sparrow is also a tribute to Başar Sabuncu who penned the script and Gülriz Sururi who has been identified with Edith Piaf for her performance in 1982...