You may follow the screening of the performance with tickets via online.iksv.org from 21 November (20.00) to 1 December.
The audience may visit the play’s stage installation at Yapı Kredi bomontiada with play’s tickets between 24 November and 1 December at 10.00 am - 8.00 pm.
Lasts app. 45’; no intermission.
- Written by: Ferdi Çetin
- Directed by: Yeşim Özsoy
- Dramaturgy: Ozan Ömer Akgül
- Director of Photography, Montage & Colours: Noyan Ayturan
- Light Design: Ayşe Sedef Ayter
- Music Design: Çağrı Beklen
- Animation: Nisan Yetkin
- Stage & Costume Design: Ferdi Çetin
- Stage Realisation & Styling: İrem Dilaver
- Camera & Drone: Serdar Çam
- Violin: Gülfem Güler
- Violoncello: İsmail Hakkı Gayretli
- Kimseye Etmem Şikâyet, Composer: Kemani Serkis Efendi
- Soloist: Neşe Sarısözen Adalı
- Project Assistant & Stage Manager: Senem Birlik
- Assistant Director: Ahmet Ayaz Yılmaz
- Technical Team: Uğur Aksu, Umut Rışvanlı, Aslı Dinci
- Video Recordings Assistant: Nilay Yerebasmaz
- Performers: Kübra Balcan, Yaman Ceri, Meral Çetinkaya, Banu Fotocan, Ahmet Ayaz Yılmaz
In this play, which aims to transform the venue with contemporary theatrical tools by creating an aesthetic with the combination of video, sound, performance and installation, the actors do not meet with the audience and the audience does not encounter the actor. With the aim of rethinking and rebuilding the relationship between the venue and the stage, the team opens up the two prime elements of the theatre for discussion. In the performance where the actor’s body and voice unite with all the other theatrical tools, a narrative will take place about a family gathering which could never take place. The venue will be rearranged to represent the traces of a family’s history. The audience will participate in the multimedia performance through various mediums. The audience will at first experience the first part of the play online in the digital world. At the second part of the play they will visit the performance space where they will encounter an installation with a different kind of a performer.