Lasts app. 70’; no intermission.
- Written by: Sema Elcim
- Directed by: Oğuz Utku Güneş
- Assistant Director & Light Design: Ayşe Sedef Ayter
- Stage & Costume Design: Makbule Mercan
- Music Design: Vehbi Can Uyaroğlu
- Poster Design: Acar Alpay
- Combats Choreography: Çağdaş Tekin
- Performers: Aybanu Aykut, Batur Belirdi, Burak Uyanık, Çağdaş Tekin, Çiçek Dilligil, Melisa Berberoğlu
We are the guests of a Syriac family that migrated from Mardin, in their generational family home in Feriköy. This seasoned house is as worn out as the people living in it... Mother Zahide, who tries to stand strong between the past and today, the father Nebil who does not stop meeting the hard face of the truth with a smile, Can who pursues an impossible love, Emel who grows impatient with the dream of something better, and in the middle of all of them ‘special child’ elder brother Feramuz... In this small house, each of them is looking for ways to stand together as a family with their individual dreams, regrets, despair and desperation. We witness the intersection of each of their dreams in their enchanting real stories through the eyes of Feramuz’s imagination. Feramuz Dirty! is a contemporary tragedy with a multi-layered structure that holds comedy close to its heart. It is the story of the ‘other’ who on one hand strives to intertwine and on the other hand, is always separate and excluded.