Lasts app. 80’; no intermission.
- Written & Directed by: Sami Berat Marçalı
- Assistant Director: Duygu Yetiş
- Stage Design: Marta Montevecchi
- Light Design: Alev Topal
- Original Music: Ozan Tekin
- Costume & Make-Up Design: Duygu Yetiş
- Movement Arrangement: Gizem Bilgen
- Photograph & Poster Design: Olgu Baran Kubilay
- Teaser: Sami Berat Marçalı
- Performers: Ceren Taşçı, Efe Tunçer
Thanks to Fişekhane, Zuhal Müzik
Love; a timeless, spaceless, absurd, universal and unchanging cycle of frantic mutual consumption... Losing yourself in that cycle, struggling in its captivity, and tearing each other apart are always a part of the eternal cycle of love. In an away, it’s a state of impossibility. Sami Berat Marçalı’s play fuNNy is a tragicomedy that tells the story of a couple stuck in such an endless cycle struggling with each other and themselves. The couple, trap a love lasting several years into the first five minutes of their initial encounter and try to evaluate the whole relationship through those five minutes. What transpires is not funny at all...