The online screenings will go live on the Passo Studio website on 22 October at 20.00 and run until 20 November at 00.00. You will have 48 hours to finish watching the screenings that you have tickets for. For security reasons, your access to the screening will be terminated 48 hours after you click the "play" button. Click for detailed information.
Lasts app. 60’.
Medea, Oedipus and Alice are presented under the common denominator: ‘Dutch Focus’ and is supported by Dutch Performing Arts, a programme of the Performing Arts Fund NL.
- Written by: Lewis Carroll
- Choreography: Jack Timmermans
- Animation: Bert Vogels
- Stage Image: Martijn Hohmann, Bart Mostart
- Costumes: Czakon, Rianne de Witte
- Light Design: Uri Rapaport
- Dancers: Wiktoria Czakon, Donna Scholten, Alex Havadi-Nagy, Pilvi Kuronen, Christopher Havner, Viviana Fabiano, Kaia Vercammen, Mirella de Almeida Castagna
In this version by de Stilte, author Lewis Carroll is a gentleman with dubious intentions. By masquerading in various animal guises, he seeks the favours of three lovely Alice’s. But these three girls were not born yesterday and the writer’s true intentions are laid bare. Choreographer Jack Timmermans, who intentionally encouraged the young spectators to let their imagination run free, turned the well-known children's book into an idiosyncratic mixture of dance, shadow theatre and pantomime.