DATE AND VENUE
Lasts app. 120’; 2 Acts.
Turkish with English surtitles.
İSTANBUL DEVLET TİYATROSU
- Stage Design: Şirin Dağtekin Yenen
- Costume Design: Çevren Günger
- Light Design: Akın Yılmaz
- Music: Cem İdiz
- Choreography: Sibel Sürel
- Dramaturgy: Canan Kırımsoy
- Musical Training: Burçak Çöllü
- Assistant Director: Meltem Evcioğlu
- Assistant: Nazlı Uğurtaş
- Performers: Fatih Topçuoğlu, Ebru Aytürk, Lebib Gökhan, Meltem Evcioğlu, Oğuz Tunç, Eren Özyalçın, Murat Yatman, Esra Akbaş, Tayfun Sav, Duygu Başkaya, Berk Sezenler, Burak Aksak, Ecesu Sevindik, Dilara Suer
His Master’s Voice that carries influences from all segments of author Sevim Burak’s life and work, is brought to the stage by İskender Altın, a director who had previously staged the author’s world with İşte Baş, İşte Gövde, İşte Kanatlar. In His Master’s Voice, set inside a mansion in 1930’s Kuzguncuk, we will take a walk inside the delusional imagery of paranoid Bilal who is scared of all the colours of life.