DATE AND VENUE
Lasts app. 75’; no intermission.
Suitable for ages 14+.
- Written by: Ray Bradbury
- Translated into Turkish by: Nazlı Gözde Yolcu
- Directed by: Erdal Beşikçioğlu
- Assistant Director: Elvin Beşikçioğlu
- Choreography: Aslı Güneş Sümer
- Regie Assistants: Selin Tekman, Hayriye Merve Kaya
- Light Design: Yakup Çartık
- Stage Design: Barış Dinçel
- Costume Design: Başak Özdoğan
- Mask Design: Cécile Ayhan
- Poster Design: Hande Şiri
- Video Mapping: Can Akyürek
- Performers: Erdal Beşikçioğlu, Fatih Sönmez, Selin Tekman, Neslihan Aker, Serhat Midyat, Ayşegül Çaylı, Hayriye Merve Kaya, Diren Yurtsever, Ozan Gökçe, Gizem Memiç Mert, Aleyna Vargül, Deniz Bal
This time around, the cult dystopian literature masterpiece Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, will be speaking about our era and world from the stage. In an uncontrollable nightmare environment that spreads from human psychology to social order, even if humanity’s salvation were possible, how probable would it be to realize? Fahrenheit 451 is not Bradbury's dystopia, but unmistakably our world, our history. The date is not uncertain, it is always now... We must now ask: Is the temperature at which books ignite enough to extinguish thought?