DATE AND VENUE
Lasts app. 75’; no intermission.
TİYATRO OYUN KUTUSU
- Written by: Cana Gedik Aykutlu, Çağla Canbaz, İbrahim Alp Okur
- Directed by: Serdar Saatman
- Costume Design: Oğuz Şahin
- Voice Trainer: Eylem Demirhan Duru
- Choreography: Taner Güngör
- Video Production: Arya Su Altıoklar
- Music: Kam Ata
- Poster Design: Cem Demirel
- Project Assistant: Muratcan Canbaz
- Stage Manager: Emine Kara, Aslı Köslüoğlu
- Performers: Rüçhan Çalışkur, Burcu Karakaya, Ulvi Kahyaoğlu, Sevcan Yaman, İpek Sevenler, Merve Nur Bengi, Alperen Aldanmaz, Gonca Altıntaş, Nezir Çınarlı, Tuana Sunar, Onur Çırak, Muratcan Canbaz
Thanks to Tiyatro Teras – Beşiktaş
The Theatre Play Box opens and three short plays emerge. With three different short plays staged under Serdar Saatman’s direction in bomontiada horizon-expanding atmosphere akin to a ‘theatrical exhibition’, the audience is shown a place between reality and fiction. We meet Shakespeare’s Hamlet once again in Sonrası Sessizlik (Silence Ensues), written by İbrahim Alp Okur. Following Sonrası Sessizlik, a play in which we hear the voiceless heroes in the corridors of Hamlet after everything ends is Karanlık (Darkness) written by Cana Gedik Aykutlu. Darkness whispers in our ears the pestilent phenomena in our cultural codes through familiar melodies and leads us into a colourful darkness. In the last play, Ölü Kadınlar Diyarı (The Land of Dead Women) written by Çağla Canbaz; we hear the voices of women murdered by men, this time from the afterlife. Three short plays invite the audience to get out of the box.