BROKENTALKERS ve ADRIENNE TRUSCOTT
- Written by: Feidlim Cannon, Gary Keegan, Adrienne Truscott
- Creative Producer: Rachel Bergin
- Movement Director: Eddie Kay
- Costume Design: Sarah Foley
- Lighting Design: Dara Hoban
- Set Design: Ellen Kirk
- Sound Design: Jennifer O’Malley
- Performers: Feidlim Cannon, Adrienne Truscott
in English with Turkish subtitles
Lasts approx. 60’ w/o interval
Age Recommendation: 16+
Featuring the savagely comedic feminist discourse of Adrienne Truscott with the slippery dramaturgy of Brokentalkers, Masterclass parodies the ‘great male artist’ to within an inch of his life in order to uncover some difficult truths about privilege and power. Using the arts world as a metaphor, it is a literate and hilarious examination of gender and power.
Masterclass is created with funding from Arts Council of Ireland and is a co-production with Project Arts Centre and Mermaid Arts Centre and Dublin Fringe Festival. International Touring of Masterclass is kindly supported by Culture Ireland.