Lasts approx. 90’ w/o interval.
Age Recommendation: 16+
Medea Travelling Project Part II, Play
- Project Created by: Simon Wachsmuth, Emre Koyuncuoğlu, Yasemin Nur
- Written & Directed by: Emre Koyuncuoğlu
- Venue Installation: Yasemin Nur
- Costume Design: Yasemin Nur, Ahsenur Çiftçioğlu
- Music, Vocals & Sound Design: Esin Gündüz
- Lighting Design: Mustafa Türkoğlu
- Director of Photography & Poster Image: Aydın Sarıoğlu
- Assistant Stage Manager: Belin Çekmece
- Catalogue Photographs: Sadi Ayan
- Poster Design: İremnur Çelebi
- Performers: Esin Alpogan, Hatice Aslan, Ayşegül Erkutay, Serpil Özcan, Gamze Şeber
- In Collaboration with: Tarabya Kültür Akademisi, Goethe-Institut, Allianz Kulturstiftung and İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality City Theatres
As part of a multidisciplinary project inspired by Greek mythology, Medea, Fine-Tuning gives a modern spin to the wild story of Medea by setting the current political trajectory as the background.
Emre Koyuncuoğlu thanks Tarabya Kültür Akademisi, Goethe-Institut, Allianz Kulturstiftung for their contributions.