- Written by: Gerasimos Bekas, Michalis Pitidis, Anestis Azas
- Concept & Directed by: Anestis Azas
- Assistant Director & Dramaturgical Consultant: Michalis Pitidis
- Stage Design: Eleni Stroulia
- Stage Design Collaborator: Zaira Falirea
- Costume Design: Vassilia Rozana
- Lighting Design: Eliza Alexandropoulou
- Music & Sound Design: Panagiotis Manouilidis
- Choreography: Zoe Hadjiantoniou
- Video: Dimitris Zachos
- Executive Producer: Kostis Panagiotopoulos
- Performers: Cem Yigit Üzümoglu, Katerina Mavrogeorgi, Giorgos Katsis, Gary Salomon
in Greek and English with Turkish surtitles
Lasts approx. 100’ w/o interval
Important Notice: Please be aware that theatrical smoke and loud music are used in this production.
Anestis Azas’ performance is set in modern-day Greece, halfway between fiction and documentary, even though its plot is fictional. A mixed couple, a Turkish man and a Greek woman decide to establish their own nation-state, with their home and private business as their headquarters. Through a number of hilarious situations, the heroes are confronted with the contradictions of contemporary Greek society, the problem of national identity and the utopian reality of a future, universal, digital nation, taking us along for the ride.
Commissioned by 2021 Atina Epidaurus Festival.